Join our Forums And See what's going on today!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Good News :P

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pax

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 am

Scanned wrote:
Guys. Dont forget I am an admin on there <_< We still sorting things.

I really don't give a shit about if you're an admin on there or not cause you don't make a very good one. *Tsk, tsk* That's why you're off the team here. You didn't give a fuck when I was banned and never helped me out about it. You could've said something when I really didn't have a voice on there. They have no reason to ban new users cause we aren't even in there way. It's not like we were spamming every post on the forums and shit. And you guys only had like fucking 5 users on there! I have 14 users on my site, so shit that and deal with it. Don't tell me to chill cause that ain't no right way to begin a new site. That's causing bad examples on Haven. Honestly, that's not a very good way to begin.... Don't say no shit back Scan cause you know I'm right. FOE REALL.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

Pax wrote:
Scanned wrote:

I really don't give a shit about if you're an admin on there or not cause you don't make a very good one. *Tsk, tsk* That's why you're off the team here. You didn't give a fuck when I was banned and never helped me out about it. You could've said something when I really didn't have a voice on there. They have no reason to ban new users cause we aren't even in there way. It's not like we were spamming every post on the forums and shit. And you guys only had like fucking 5 users on there! I have 14 users on my site, so shit that and deal with it. Don't tell me to chill cause that ain't no right way to begin a new site. That's causing bad examples on Haven. Honestly, that's not a very good way to begin.... Don't say no shit back Scan cause you know I'm right. FOE REALL.

Pax, I totally agree with what you're saying, except I wouldn't call her a bad Admin. Just.. a good one. Yes, banning new users on their site would set a bad example for Haven. And banning you for Four Months? Really? That's not fair, not right, and rude. New users should be welcomed to the site, not banned for nothing they never did. I bet that Haven wouldn't be so successful with being a Chat land because, like you said, she banned you. And Cen, how come you never stood up for her when she was banned for Four months? You're an Admin on there and you should of helped her. I don't take sides, but that's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Pax

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 am

And they let me back on when it's my freaking birthday... I mean who would do that? And yea for real, four months is way too long for me. I would never ban a person for something they NEVER did. That's just plain guilt. And yea, the admins or the helpers' responsibility IS to help out and give a voice to the ones who can't. But she..never did that job. That's why I'm still banned today. And even if I were to get un-banned I wouldn't know cause I don't waste my fucking time on that site where I don't belong in.
I have my own site I have to deal with. So come along and see how you'll feel when I ban YOU from a site for something you didn't do. And none of my admin will help you. That's how things are. Karma's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Skull of The Deathwing

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Well, banning others in a name of "Haven"? Excusme. It's not fair. You wouldn't go far without some people. They should welcome them in, they can help you alot. Because, most of them WANT to help. And Cend, you are in this shit, so shut the tunnel up there. Be happy that you have a chance, don't shit others about it. Your just playing childish. No wonder, without help, you won't go far. Help others, and they'll help you. I was a helper, and still, I was happy. All I've done is trtied to help. Now I'm a way higher rank in 3 days. Don't just come and shit that you're an admin. "Fear me!" Only a child would say that, a wise person would look out, to still stay alive. It's actually better NOT to tell that shit out. Keeping it a secret is better, or if you atleast did tell out, then don't shit the people, that try to help. Your just a selfish 7 year old kid. Who wants everything to be yours. You're not the only in this world. You should know that. Imagine YOU being in Pax's way. You would just prorably go ahead, and tell to someone. DEal with it. Truth hurts there. Sooner or later, look out, you may loose all of it, if you will continue like this.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am

Skull, Cen is still my friend. She's not Seven years old or anything like it. She just doesn't want people to criticize the new Chat land. Yeah, banning people won't make the site any better then it already is. Yes, complaining that you're an Admin on there would be rude to other Chatters. Yes, saying childish stuff could possibly cause you your job, but she's still my friend and I stick up for my friends. Stop talking about her and saying she's not as old as she says she is. It's rude and you shouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Scanned

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 am

Raven wrote:
Pax wrote:
Scanned wrote:

Pax, I totally agree with what you're saying, except I wouldn't call her a bad Admin. Just.. a good one. Yes, banning new users on their site would set a bad example for Haven. And banning you for Four Months? Really? That's not fair, not right, and rude. New users should be welcomed to the site, not banned for nothing they never did. I bet that Haven wouldn't be so successful with being a Chat land because, like you said, she banned you. And Cen, how come you never stood up for her when she was banned for Four months? You're an Admin on there and you should of helped her. I don't take sides, but that's just ridiculous.
I tried to but we werent open yet, I nearly lost my job because of it and Im not loosing it again.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 am

Scanned wrote:
Raven wrote:
Pax wrote:
Scanned wrote:

I tried to but we werent open yet, I nearly lost my job because of it and Im not loosing it again.

Cen, you should of told Ssk that banning someone for Four months isn't going to make other Chatters want to go on the Chat land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News :P   

Back to top Go down

Good News :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2